UNIVERSITY OF PRIMORSKA DORMITORIES
We reserve 15 % of beds in our dormitories for foreign students. In order to grant a smoother relocation we give absolute priority to students enrolled in the first year of bachelor studies for the first time.
Open call to secure a bed in a dormitory is CLOSED. For future reference, you can check the text and requirements from an open call 2019/2020:
DORMITORY VILLA DOMUS
Villa Domus is a dormitory owned by the Student Organisation of the University of Primorska. They offer 69 beds.
PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION IN PRIMORSKA
Majority of students live in privately-owned flats in coastal towns. In Slovenia it is common to share a room with another student.
Here are some webpages that might help you find a place:
- Use English version for basic information, but then switch to Slovene and use Google translate for additional information;
- Filter out:
- Type of offer = posredovanje: "for rent = oddaja";
- Region = Regija: "S. Primorska = J. Primorska".
- Only in Slovene, so use Google translate to see the offer;
- Filter out:
- Lokacija nepremičnine: "Obalno-kraška";
- Vrsta ponudbe: Oddam.
- Student organisation's website, where students search roommates;
- Only in Slovene, so use Google translate.
SUPPORT FOR MOBILE STUDENTS
University of Primorska offers some direct contacts with landowners to students. They receive contact details 1-2 months before their intended arrival. For more information, contact email@example.com.